Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Daddy/daughter date

Well, since I have mutal on Tuesdays, Jake usually keeps Kinley and I take Preston (he is a mamas boy!) Kinley usually crys when mom leaves so I had a plan for last night. Jake needed a couple things from the store because he was leaving this morning to go help on the farm. I decided that Jake and Kinley could go on a date. So all day, I got her excited to go on a date with dad. She helped clean her room even! Jake and Kinley went to Wal-Mart and she picked out a new Barbie fishing pole and got a big boucey ball (I think Jake secretly got the ball for himself!). Anyways they had a fun time.

1 comment:

Sammi said...

Ash,

You are such an amaizing mom. You have such patients with Kinley and Preston. You have no idea how much I look up to you. I love the way you handle things like this daddy/daughter date to make things easier for you and Jake. You are so awesome and I love you just like a sister. Have a wonderful day!