Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Prestons first accident

Well, I will tell you up front, not proud of this post! We were in Park City on Saturday...shopping of course!...and Preston wanted to be held. So, I held him all day except when he took his nap. Well, we were in the Childrens Place and I put him in his stroller and I didn't seatbelt him in, the only time all weekend, because I knew I would be picking him up in 2 seconds and I just wanted to look at the shirts that were on sale. Well, in slow motion, I looked over as I see Preston slide out of the stoller onto his feet, then to his knees, and then....flat on his face! Oh, it was awful. I felt like the worse mom ever! He had a bloody lip so his face was all bloody. I rushed to the bathroom and my luck...both bathrooms were full and there was someone waiting. So, as patient as I could I waited. I was grabbing snow to wash the blood off his face and finally a bathroom opened and I could wash him up. It wasn't as bad as it could have been but I still fee awful to say the least. Poor little guy. We gave him some Tylenol and he recovered quite quickly. When we were at Temple Square, his lip started bleeding again, I think from sucking a little too hard on his binki, but since then, no more bloody mouths!

No comments: