Sunday, April 27, 2008

Great Outdoor

If you know Kinley, you know my child loves to be outside. Since it has warmed up and no snow on the grass, Kinley is outside. Yesterday, I worked on pulling weeds in the garden. Kinley played outside with her baby and the craddle. She and Rosco played a little. We had to eat our lunch outside on the front step. Then we went to a swimming party at the swimming pool and had lots of fun. We came back home and what did we do? We went back outside. I pulled some more weeds and Kinley played with the garden hose. Finally at about 6pm we came inside so I could start dinner. Kinley had a fit because she was tired but didn't want to come in. At 6:30 she stopped crying and fell asleep for the night. Yes, I said 6:30 she fell asleep! She snuck into bed with me a few times but slept all night. Kids, gotta love em!

No comments: