Friday, April 17, 2009

Preston vs. Chair

Kinley and Preston were playing "Hop Scotch" with the couch cushions. Well, Preston went to jump in Kinley arms and she tipped over with him and we have a banana type chair but pretty hard. Well, he his his eye right on the edge. He cried and said "ouchy, ouchy, ouchy!" It was so sad. But, he is tuff and he only cried just after it happened. I think I will have a BRUISER on my hands!

This Pictures we took a few hours after the incident. He didn't want his picture taken.

This one was taken this morning. It is more swollen today. It is hard to look at him without wanting to scoop him up and give him a big hug and kiss. Well, I always want to do that but more so now that his eye looks so bad!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

His poor little eye looks so sad. It was so good to see you and your mom "Lisa" this weekend. Thanks so much for coming and for everything. You are awesome.

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Oh, that looks so painful! I hope he heals up well!

The "Eck's" Files said...

Oh heck---SAD!!! I hope he's feeling better!! makes you want to kiss it, but I bet that would hurt like the dickens!