Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Don't procrastinate!

Our video camera broke 2 years ago and we got a new one but they take different tapes. For Christmas I got this DVD maker that you just plug your video camera into...well, I got all the video from our new camera off. It was fun to look at the video when Kinley was 1-2 age, camping trips, Jakes video to Alaska, Jake crashing the motorcycle (hilarious-I am going to try to post it!), when Preston was born, last Christmas and this Christmas. However, my video from my old camera, is still on the tapes because I have no video camera to fit the tape and is digital! I am looking around trying to find one I can borrow. I am sad because it is video when Kinley was born and a baby:(. Anyways, get the video off you video camera tapes just in case your camera breaks!

No comments: