Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter in Island Park

We went to Island Park for Easter weekend and had so much fun. There was quite a bit of snow so we rode the snowmachines and Kinley loved playing outside. Kinley, Kenadee, Wade, and Jake made slides down the snow and one of the slides went through a snow tunnel. They had tons of fun. The Easter bunny even found us. There was a hot tub at the cabin and the first night I put Kinley and Kenadee in and they were whinning a little and I said I am coming, I steped in and I found out why they were whinning. It was a tad hot! We all had bright red legs. We cooled it down with snow. But I think the thermostat wasn't working because it kept cooling off. I got back in with the "adults" and the temperature was dropping down to 91degrees. It did the same thing the 2nd night. It was still relaxing though. We were even able to dye Easter eggs. Enjoy the pictures.


1 comment:

Sammi said...

Hey ASH!!!

Here is our blog! yours is way cute!

Sam